Trump’s State of Mental Health???
We have not even approached the date of President Trump’s first “State of the Union” address, and many are questioning the “State of his mental health”.
In fact there were voices of concern long before he was elected.
- Johns Hopkins’ Top Psychotherapist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis Of President Trump
- ‘Crazy like a fox’: Mental health experts try to get inside Trump’s mind
- Is Donald Trump Mentally Ill? 3 Professors Of Psychiatry Ask President Obama To Conduct ‘A Full Medical And Neuropsychiatric Evaluation’
- 5000+ mental health professionals tell Sen. Schumer Trump is mentally ill and must be removed
58,000 mental health professionals say Donald Trump is too unstable to be president. Here’s a deep dive into the diagnosis and what could happen because of it.
- Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All – The New Yorker
- ‘The Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author Calls Out Trump, Says He’s a Sociopath
According to Factcheck.org, “.. in his inaugural address, Trump portrayed the United States as a nation in decline, using rhetoric that did not always match reality:
- Trump portrayed the U.S. as crime-ridden and promised to stop the “American carnage.” But the U.S. violent crime rate in 2015 was less than half what it was at its peak in 1991.
- Trump promised to “bring back our jobs.” Manufacturing jobs have been on the decline for decades, but Trump inherits an overall economy that has gained jobs for a record 75 straight months and has an unemployment rate well below the historical norm.
- He said he would “get our people off of welfare and back to work.” But the welfare rolls have declined under President Obama, and they have dropped precipitously since President Clinton signed legislation in 1996 instituting work requirements and time limits.
- Trump promised to “bring back our borders,” blaming past politicians for “refusing to defend our” border. But the U.S. Border Patrol budget has tripled since 2001, and the number of border patrol agents has doubled. Southwest border apprehensions have dropped 75 percent from the peak in fiscal 2000.”
Psychologists say that Trump’s condition is a combination of mental disorders that cause one to distort reality and make violent, impulsive decisions.
Malignant Narcissism, according to John D. Gartner, one of the country’s top psychologists, is basically a combination of three mental illnesses — Anti-social Personality Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, and Narcissistic Personality Disorder — plus sadism, or the enjoyment of inflicting pain.
A reminder of Trump’s “haters and losers” Tweet 5:21 PM – 28 Sep 2014
Who’s Fucked Up???
Trump has not divested from his business, in fact he is quite active in them. Here a list of companies that either carry trump products or support trump businesses or trump himself. The list contains contact information to let them know that you will not patronize them as long as they continue to support trump in any way. The list is continuously updated, so check back frequently.
Who remembers This?