Fuel for Action
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Resources to take action:
- Progressive Secretary
This free service sends its subscribers prewritten emails on various issues, which one can then approve for sending on to the legislator, and President.
- Find/Contact Your Representative
- Contact Senators of the 115th Congress
Former congressional staffers reveal best practices for making Congress listen.
The world’s platform for change.
- Center for Public Integrity
The country’s oldest and largest nonpartisan, nonprofit investigative news organizations.
- Progress Ohio
Ohio’s leading progressive organization
- The Miami Valley Progressive Caucus
A grassroots political organization dedicated to getting true progressives elected to office
- Progress Ohio Event Calendar
ProgressOhio is the state’s leading progressive organization (300,000+ members)
- Activism (list of events from Daily Grab Back)
- Bold Progressives The Progressive Change Campaign Committee is a million-member grassroots organization building power at the local, state, and federal levels. They advocate for economic populist priorities like expanding Social Security, debt-free college, Wall Street reform, and the public option. They are the Elizabeth Warren wing of American politics!
- Democracy for America Democracy for America is a member-driven, people-powered political action committee. Their mission is building and empowering a broad coalition of grassroots organizers to elect the New American Majority — people of color and white progressives — to fight for inclusive populism at all levels of office in all 50 states.
“Fuel for Action” posts in our Blog:
- The Modern Maturity Crisis
- It was all a lie – How the Republican party became Donald Trump
- All In: The Fight for Democracy
- Fire The Liar: End 45’s Apprenticeship. Vote 2020
- How Will You Fill in Other’s Potholes?
- Anyone standing? Anyone???
- Love Thy Nature
- Are You This Committed to Making a Difference?
- Is Donald Trump the successful self-made business man, real-estate developer that he claims to be?
- IT’S NOT OK!
- How Important Is Your Stuff?
- Are You In Deep Do Do?
- Reflections on “March For Our Lives”
- What’s Really Behind the New 2017 Tax Bill?
- Peter Russell: A Crisis of Acceleration
- Wisdom from Charlie Chaplin – Let Us All Unite
- Where Are You in the Stratification of World Economics and Wealth?
- Are You Being CONwayed?
- How Does Change Occur?
- What is the Cost of Silence?
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor?
- Is there a danger in Populism? (Don’t make the same mistakes we did.)
- Trump’s State of Mental Health???
- What is Ubuntu?
- Is it Normal, or OK?