“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Resources to take action:
- Progressive Secretary
This free service sends its subscribers prewritten emails on various issues, which one can then approve for sending on to the legislator, and President.
- Find/Contact Your Representative
- Contact Senators of the 115th Congress
Former congressional staffers reveal best practices for making Congress listen.
The world’s platform for change.
- Center for Public Integrity
The country’s oldest and largest nonpartisan, nonprofit investigative news organizations.
- Progress Ohio
Ohio’s leading progressive organization
- The Miami Valley Progressive Caucus
A grassroots political organization dedicated to getting true progressives elected to office
- Progress Ohio Event Calendar
ProgressOhio is the state’s leading progressive organization (300,000+ members)
- Activism (list of events from Daily Grab Back)
“Fuel for Action” posts in our Blog:
- What’s Really Behind the New 2017 Tax Bill?
- Peter Russell: A Crisis of Acceleration
- Wisdom from Charlie Chaplin – Let Us All Unite
- Where Are You in the Stratification of World Economics and Wealth?
- Are You Being CONwayed?
- How Does Change Occur?
- What is the Cost of Silence?
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor?
- Is there a danger in Populism? (Don’t make the same mistakes we did.)
- Trump’s State of Mental Health???